Friday, January 23, 2009

Sexcapade Files #9: The Gates of Pleasure - The Sex Club Experience Part III

As Jesse and I ventured into the S&M basement, we noticed a large crowd standing in front of the modern-style room with the circular bed. As we neared toward it, we noticed a man, completely dressed, holding a long leather whip in his hand, lashing an almost-naked woman, wearing only a black garter belt, fishnet stockings, and calf-high black boots, who was standing face-forward against the wall. The man, acting as master, commanded the woman, his slave, to count to from one to ten. He then stated that he couldn’t hear her, so he lashed her against the back, and all you could hear was the crack of the whip against the top of her back, repeatedly, until he commanded her to count from one to ten again. She obeyed, counting louder, but still the master wasn’t satisfied. He then proceeded to whip her against her ass and thighs, her ass and thigh muscles shaking from every crack of the whip on her skin.

The master proceeded to pull her by the hair, and commanded her to knee before him. She waited intently on her knees for a command, then he unzipped his pants, pulled out his erect cock, and commanded her to suck it. She began to consume his cock, licking and sucking the head, in fluid moments, looking away from her master, not once trying to look him in the eye as she sucked his achingly hard cock, but in a flash of one moment, she looked up to him. In a twinkle of an eye, he grabbed her hair and slapped her across the face to punish her for her disobedience. She paused and waited for his signal to suck his dick. After his command, she continued with sucking his cock, not once did she deep throat, not even touching his balls, but sucking only the head, until one moment she touched his balls by accident, and again she was punished with another hair tug and a smart slap on the face.

Wow, did it look hot. I watched the whole scene in mesmerizing silence. She had so much control as a sub, and I was very jealous. I wanted to be her, wanted to be the submissive party, wanted to be the one being slapped across the face by my master. I wanted to be punished the same way as she was, and from their actions, I could tell that her master really took care of her. He was punishing her not because she was bad, but because he knew that she was enjoying being punished, and damn, did I want to take her place. I felt myself getting hot and horny watching the punishment unfold before my eyes, and I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. They were intriguing and oh so very very hot, so sensual, watching the power play trade off them like playing cards. It gripped me, the power play became a sensual scene, full of discipline, dedication, and spirit.

Soon, the master commanded the slave to kneel on the circular bed, and she spread her legs apart, her arms propped upon the cushions to support herself, doggy-style. He stood behind her, and still fully dressed, entered her as he fucked her pussy from behind, in hard thrusts. He held onto her hair, her head pulled back as she moaned in ecstasy over his hard cock, thrust after thrust, into her body, her ass bouncing forward and back with every sway, every single thrust, exhilarating her body as he held her waist, guiding her body to his penis with every move. He paused for a second to spank her juicy ass with his hand not once, but repeatedly, until her ass turned pink from the spanking. He continued on with fucking her, swaying forward and back as they moved in unison, hearing the sounds of her moaning echo the room.

He stopped suddenly, and commanded her to lie on the bed, facing her master. He then leaned onto the bed with his knees, and proceeded to fuck her from the front, not once touching or caressing her body, just even thrusts moving in unison on the bed. The thrusts became harder and faster, her moans louder and louder, until she screamed and he pulled his swollen cock from her wet pussy and squirted his cum all over her breasts.

I was floored. From all the sex scenes I had watched that night, that was the most provocative, S&M sex scene I had ever witnessed live. The men near me were still touching their swollen dicks, wanting to cum so badly while they were watching the scene. I knew I wasn’t the only one who felt horny watching it.

Soon after the master had pulled out, the sex play had finished, and the crowd dispersed. After watching that scene, we unfortunately had to leave, knowing full well the club was going to close in a few minutes. Our time at the sex club had come to a close.

From that experience, I learned quite a bit about myself that day. I finally realized that I really got off having sex in public, and because of that night, had changed my perspective about sex entirely. I knew I could play both dominant and submissive, that playing both roles would fulfill my sexual desires in different ways. I figured out that I really did have a secret sex side of myself where I enjoyed being punished during sex, and that pain and punishment during sex is only permissible when the pain is accepted and expected.

In a matter of speaking, being at a sex club became my moment of sexual truth, to accept my sexual limitations and capabilities, in order to open my mind into the secrets of the sexual unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!