Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sexcapade Files #5: Orgasm by Ultrasound

Orgasm by ultrasound...what does that mean, you ask. Sounds like a strange way to get off it seems, but believe it or not, it is possible.

I would have to consider this sex incident as one of the funniest things to happen to me, even if it was by accident. Please consider that I wasn't even in that frame of mind to be thinking about sex (it wasn't even in the picture), but it resulted in a sexual manner in the end.

I was at the hospital for an ultrasound procedure, and I was scared shitless. I had never done an ultrasound, I wasn't sure what they would find, and I was hoping the prognosis would be good. So, as you can see, I was thinking about my health more than anything at this point. I was sent to a room with two women, one was an older, blond woman, and the other was much younger, about my age, wearing a technician's coat. They quickly introduced myself, and here I was, shaking with a silent fear, of what was supposed to happen, that I forgot their names. They told me to undress and wear a hospital gown, and asked me to lie down on the bed, that was right next to a computer screen.

So then the procedure began. They had smeared gel all over my stomach and guided an instrument that looked like a large dildo over my abdomen, and from what I can tell, the younger girl was in training to conduct ultrasounds, so she didn't really know what she was doing, and the older woman was guiding her, by hand, to point that instrument in the correct way. The younger girl was making mistakes, so the ultrasound wand kept on moving around in jagged movements, making small adjustments here and there, for half an hour until they finished.

I thought we were completely done, until the older woman stated they had to do a "transvaginal" ultrasound. I wasn't sure what that meant until they told me to open my legs and I felt cold hands on my thighs.

The wand went inside my pussy, slick and wet with gel. I took a deep breath, as the wand probed inside my pussy. Again, the younger woman was probing the wand inside of me, making mistakes and small, awkward movements here and there, so much that I started to feel kind of horny.

Oh my god, I'm getting wet, I thought. I shut my eyes tightly, trying not to make a sound, and I felt my hands clutching onto the sides of the bed, trying not to think of the awkward and sharp movements of the ultrasound wand, the uneven strokes...

Shit! I'm getting wet, oh my god, oh my god, I kept on telling myself, over and over again, but I was feeling the jagged movements of that ultrasound wand in my pussy, feeling myself getting hotter and wetter as the minutes go by. Then I began to panic.

Just breathe, don't think, just breathe deeply, this torture will end soon, don't think of this as a sex act, it's a medical procedure!! Just breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out... I told myself over and over again, lying on the bed, and feeling myself getting hotter and hornier.

Oh my god, I hope they don't know that I'm getting wet down there! This is way too embarrassing! I'm here for a medical procedure, not for some sex fling! Please, I hope they don't know about me getting wet... I pursed my lips tightly so I couldn't have the urge to escape a moan or a sigh, but I felt myself breathing hard. My cheeks were getting flushed, and my hands were getting numb from holding on to the bed. So much for embarrassing moments.

Then finally, it was over. They asked me to get up from the bed, get dressed, and I was on my way out. I kept thinking about the incident in my mind, and I flushed with embarrassment. Out of a frightening medical procedure, I ended up getting horny instead.

Who said that being at the hospital wasn't sexy? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!