Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sex Fantasy #1: An Ode to a Scottish Cock

Dedicated to UKRoadrunner...to what could be...enjoy!! (And thank UKRoadrunner for the visual inspiration...)

It is around midnight, and our bodies have stripped off layers and layers of clothing, crumpled and tossed haplessly on the floor. Seeing my naked body and my ever so large and juicy breasts, my brown nipples half erect, your penis begins to grow at the sight of my hands caressing my breasts, pinching my nipples to a hard and wrinkled state. I moan with the sensation and you come toward me, reaching out to my hand, and you place it on your semi-erect dick. I slowly rub the shaft with my hand, up and down, on the length of your cock, pausing slowly to squeeze the head, feeling its softness, rolling it around my thumb and forefinger, and then continue to rub the length of the shaft in even and equal velocity. I take one of your hands and place your forefinger in my mouth, and as I make a fist around your hard cock, my mouth is savoring the roughness of your fingers, teasing the callous and rotating the finger around with my deft tongue, and then sucking the tip of my finger in increasing strengths, taking in more and more of your finger in as I sucked it harder and harder. I let go and place two fingers in my mouth, licking and sucking until you tell me that you can't take it anymore, to suck your cock now, begging me to drink you in…

I oblige, as I kneel down before your full erect cock, standing there in all of its thick glory. Grabbing your shaft with one hand, I lick the head with the tip of my tongue, around the surface, flicking the hole in short movements, then exploring the underside of your head as I massaged your shaft with my fist, jerking it slowly. My mouth surrounds the heads and I suck lightly, then harder and harder, shoving your cock down my throat until you disappear into the cavity of my mouth. My hands wander to your balls, and I begin to play with them, feeling their weight in my hands, rubbing them until I pull my head up for air. I place my hands on my large breasts, surround my breasts around your erect cock, and move my breasts, up and down, jerking your cock in my breasts, rolling them to the head, and moving them back towards the balls, moving faster as my chest heaved in a rhythm, making your cock appear and disappear in between my breasts. Then, I grab your cock and my tongue glides down the pulsing vein on your shaft, pressing it with my mouth, taking in the salty taste of the ridges of your shaft, licking it like an long ice cream cone. My mouth wanders to the crease of your leg and your pubic area, as I suck and nip that area with my teeth and lips, sucking and licking, as I jerk your cock, harder and faster. I move back onto your head, and I suck your head hard, while rubbing your vein with my two fingers, keeping your shaft steady with my other hand, as I suck and suck your head, harder and harder. I hear your breathing race, hard and deep, until you explode cum into my mouth, landing on my tongue, and I swallow its salty goodness, bit after bit, until the last drop. I hear you sigh with relief, your deep breathing becomes shallow and full of sexual release.

(Read the continuatiion at: http://ukroadrunner.wordpress.com/2009/01/23/take-me-to-heaven-lover/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!