Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cock Obsession

People have often wondered why I’m obsessed with cock.

Cock, to me, is a symbol of power, and a male organ. Most people feel that males are more powerful than females. So, the desire to make a man weak in the knees with my technique is always a challenge I love to face, when a man moans and grunts because of something I did, makes me feel powerful, including the adrenaline rush you get when he yells, “Oh shit!! I’m going to cum,” and then he sprays cum all over your face. Now that is power.

I like looking at nice looking dicks, the longer and thicker the better. Seeing myself trying to topple one that is long, shoving it completely deep into my throat, is an adventurous challenge that I am more than willing to do, especially if it were propositioned to me in the correct manner.

I have often watched Xtube videos of men jacking off, and to me, it’s such an exhilarating experience, because that is the only time that I, as a woman, can see a man’s cock in pleasure. When it comes to the actual intercourse, women are the ones unable to see the point of entry. They more than often aren’t able to see the slip and sliding of a penis inside of them, they only feel it. Men are able to view more, they can watch themselves thrust into a woman, and it gives them the privilege to enjoy that. The only time women can enjoy watching a man pleasure himself is when he strokes his own cock, or if he fucks one of his own. Women are given a bigger disadvantage.

In conversation, I had been asked if I would ever eat pussy. Pussy, to me, is a powerful tool as well, but I wouldn’t really want to cross that line. For one, pussy is really messy to eat. I know how messy it is for me when I’m cumming, and it takes more than one shower to get the salty stickiness from my body before I feel clean again, which is really annoying. Plus, eating pussy just seems a bit redundant to me, it’s as if you’re eating yourself out, but on another person? Hmmm…not really interested in eating myself out at all. The last thing is that there isn’t as much variety as a penis, there’s less area to cover on a pussy. On women, not only is the pubic area smaller, but you’d have to touch everything the woman has to get her off, and half of the time you can’t. It’s like hit or miss with women, and you wouldn’t want to disappoint yourself or your partner. With a dick, it’s either going to be good or OH MY GOD YOU’RE AWESOME CAN I FUCK YOU AGAIN?…type of thing.

I love being able to please, and if the man is pleased with me, the more the better…I guess men like being placed in a situation where they’re vulnerable…;-)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I feel exactly the same way as you do about cock too, except that I'm a gay guy. Great reading your thoughts and relating your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Anonymous, thanks for reading my blog...gay or straight, it's nice to know that sexual thoughts can be conveyed and understood in a universal way.

      Delete
  2. What can I say, I'm just a big fag hag after all...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as you. I'm a woman too.
    I'd like women to be able to say they love cock as openly as gay men do.
    Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you so afraid of being opening about your sexuality? Be free and say that you love cock!

      Delete
  4. I wish there were more women who were open and strong about their sexuality. Thanks for posting it was interesting to read your thoughts. I'm a hetero guy by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!