Saturday, January 17, 2009

Open the door and welcome yourself in...




I have a fascination for sex. That's right, sex.

I am a woman in her late 20's who looks like she's barely out of high school. Short and chubby, but huge knockers - 40D to be exact. I may look average, but I have a very heightened imagination, especially about sex. I have only slept with a few here and there, but my experiences have been far and wide, farther than I could ever imagine. And sex is almost always on my mind.

This blog is about my experiences and thoughts about sex, and surprisingly, I have many. Please be warned, these descriptions may be graphic, and are for people that can stomach this kind of material.

Enough about me...let's get on to business, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog and wish I knew more about you.
    More importantly, I wish you lived close to me so we could meet and explore our mutual love for sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron,

    I may be closer to you than you think, however I will have to pass, seeing that you are married...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!