Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sex Fantasy #3: In Search of Satisfaction Part II

(Continuing from UK Roadrunner’s “In Search of Satisfaction ~ 1″: http://ukroadrunner.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/in-search-of-satisfaction-1/)

After her afternoon drive in the city, the summer heat baking the inside of her car, she reached the door of her apartment and walked into her three-story brick apartment. Holding a case of European beer, she stumbles up the three flights of stairs, opens the door, and quickly jumped in the shower as she scrubbed the remaining bits of summer sweat off her body. She slowly lathered her body with a very sweet and fragrant lavender soap, running her hands around the rounds of her large breasts, circling downward toward her buttocks and legs, then back up to lather the inside folds of her pussy. Her thoughts race again to the sexy stranger she had encountered earlier, and feeling horny, she almost decided to touch that aching bit of clit to satisfy that hunger, but went against it. She decided to satisfy that need for another day…

After she got out of the shower, she patted down her hair with a towel, and changed into a loose camisole that shows a significant amount of cleavage and some comfortable jean shorts and sauntered, barefoot, into her kitchen to open up a few windows and grabbed a cold bottle of beer. Feeling the sticky heat of the afternoon, she decided to open up her front door to let out some of that heat, then walked into her living room to sit at her window seat, enjoying the fresh air and her beer. As she sipped her beer, she heard banging noises coming from the stairs, and she saw the same pony-tailed stranger who she encountered earlier, bare-chested and sweaty, hauling up a box in his arms. He saw her sitting at the window, peeked his head inside her doorway, and said, “It sure is a hot day to have to move in.”

“Hi Jack, how’s the move? Are you moving into the apartment next door to me?” she asked.

“Yeah, it’s been a difficult move, I have a lot of stuff to take, and it surprises me that a great place like this doesn’t have an elevator,” he smiled sheepishly.

“I can imagine,” she said with a smile. “Would you like to take a break and drink a beer with me?” she asks.

“Sure, I could use a break. Let me drop off this box in front of my doorway before coming in,” he said.

He disappeared momentarily, then appears again without the box. He walked in, and she quickly assessed his appearance before her. She glanced over his lightly tanned and sweaty upper body, his chest lightly covered with straight dark hairs that trickle down into a thin line and then fans itself back again near the pit of his stomach, venturing towards his pubic area, which was hidden by the top seam of his semi-loose jeans. His rose tattoo gleamed in the heat of his lightly sculpted arm, as he reached for the bottle of beer that was sitting on the kitchen counter, then stepped himself forward to where she was sitting at the window seat, sitting comfortably in front her, the two of them facing each other, sipping a beer.

“I haven’t known a lot of girls to drink beer,” he said. “You are probably one of the few I know that do. I sense we have something in common, I like tasting different kind of brews that I can find.”

“Wow, you’re a beer afficionado? I love drinking this stuff, it really relaxes me,” she exclaimed. The two chatted a little bit about their lives, and she discovered that he was an art student from New York state, who had moved out from his apartment in the city a few days ago because he had wanted to find an apartment closer to his school. He was 23, younger than her, but he looked almost in his late 20s, his dark eyes suggesting he was inquisitive and intelligent that would show her an artistic and intelligent time, the type that she completely adored. They chatted for quite a while, drinking while talking, and then he reached over to pull another beer from the counter, but had missed and it fell off the counter. He swiftly picked it up, and opened it, but the contents sputtered and spilled all over his chest, creating a stream of carbonated beer, streaming onto the floor.

“I’m so sorry about that! I should’ve been more careful!” he apologized. She quickly took the towel she had used on her hair from off of her couch, and instinctively began to wipe off the liquid from his chest, venturing downward.

“Let me do it, if you don’t mind,” she said. She looked into his eyes, and she noticed a dark spark of chemistry fly between them, a small smile crept to his face, teasing her with a secret smile.

“It’s alright, I should be fine,” he said. He took her hand, which was still wiping his chest, and covered it in his as he helped her wipe the liquid until he was dried clean. “It’ll give me a better reason to take a shower later,” he teased.

She flashed him a smile, and tossed the towel haphazardly onto the couch. They continued talking for a few more minutes, and she realized that was even more attracted to him as the minutes flew by. His trim goatee became frothy with bits of beer, and she began to envision that goatee tickling her pussy in a flash of imaginary foreplay. Her body shook back into reality.

“Well, I think I should get the rest of my stuff hauled upstairs before someone comes to steal all of my worldly possessions,” he said with a teasing smile. “By the way, Lizzie, do you want to come over to my place for a drink later? I should definitely return the favor, for being really sweet to offer me a beer a time like this,” he said.

Lizzie smiled back and said, “Sure, let me know what time, I’ll be here all day, lazing around.”

“I’ll knock at your door later, probably around seven? Hopefully you’ll forgive the fact that my place is messy.”

”It’s not a problem, Jack, I understand,” she mused. Her thoughts began to think about the upcoming night’s events, maybe a casual outfit that outlined her cleavage? Or maybe something fancy?

He got up and walked out of her place, waving with a smile before he walked out. “Oh, is he so very sexy, not my type, but very, very sexy,” she mused in her head. She entered her bedroom to search through her closet for the appropriate outfit to show off herself during her evening with a new “friend”…

(Continue on to Part III here: http://ukroadrunner.wordpress.com/2009/01/29/in-search-of-satisfaction-iii/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!