Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Accepting My Sexual Potential

I am a big fan of Margaret Cho standup. Maybe because she has lived a colorful life, and I look up to her – as an Asian, as an entertainer, as a person who has lived and survived intolerance – I respect her most for her sexual acceptance. I think she had mentioned in one of her earlier stand-up material (either “I’m The One That I Want” or Notorious CHO”) that a person should be willing to do whatever it is to accept their sexual potential. And surprisingly, that idea has stuck in my mind for the past few years, for me to strive and discover my personal sexual potential.

I guess all of you can figure out that I am not ashamed of my sexual behavior. I have done quite a few things in my day (and still more to come, I can say, my life is not over yet) that have definitely been out of the ordinary for an innocent, average Asian girl. Don’t get my wrong, I enjoy the usual missionary sex, once in a while, a quickie here and there, but I enjoy a challenge. I enjoy having random rendezvous or going to a sex club with multiple partners. I revel in waiting for the day I can enjoy my first threesome or my first torture chamber, with someone making me his slave or master. And I love learning about new things about sex, making sex interesting and new, making it a new game for myself or a new activity or a new way to stimulate myself or my partner. I am willing to do most things, but most of all, learning about sex is my passion.

It takes a lot of reading from sex manuals, sex advice from friends that have had experience, or observations from my personal sex life for me to learn, and it enthralls me. I feel as my brain sucks up information like a straw, and I don’t bore myself with learning something new about the subject. Sex for me will always be fun, no matter what man comes my way for me to experiment with.

I feel sex is a form of self-expression for me. I’m normally a creative person, and I feel that sex is a bit of an art – you pleasure yourself and your partner by figuring out different artistic ways of showing pleasure, and it’s an invigorating experience. Sometimes the experiments work, and sometimes they don’t. But the best part is that you enjoy it, just as long as you and your partner are fully committed into creating that pleasure for each other.

So live long the sexual revolution! Live up to your sexual potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!