Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sexcapade Files #2: Cybersex via Postal Mail

Orgasms over postal mail. That's exactly what I did with Eric, my boyfriend at the time, when we were apart for the summer, earlier in our relationship a few years back.

Mind you, I was still a virgin, but we were messing around. We were playing around, touching each other, sucking cock and licking pussy, for hours and hours on end. I guess you could say that he was my first in everything, but he was definitely a great experience.

He had this pretty large cock, and for a virgin, even I thought it was pretty massive. He was about 7 1/2 inches, had a girth of a normal flashlight, and he was uncut. The most interesting thing for me at the time was the fact that he was a grower: when it wasn't hard, it would be hiding in its little shell, then when you woke it up, it would slowly grow, inch by inch, until you'd see its head protruding widely out to say "Stand hutt!" and greet me in attention until I gave it my next command.

Eric and I had only been together for about three months, and he had finally convinced me (or wore me down) to start messing around with him. Surprisingly, when I was still a virgin I was a prude when it came to doing the actual deed, but wow did I talk dirty...you could say that I could only talk the talk, but couldn't do the walk. The not so surprising thing that happened was that once I started sucking cock and messing around, a sexual awakening occured inside of me, and I couldn't stop. I liked messing around, and I liked sucking cock. Really sucking cock.

So we were both away from each other, and we chat on instant messenger every night, just talking about things. Half of the time, we would do cybersex, and did my imagination run wild. I would usually initiate it, type out what I would do to him, suck his cock so many different ways, dry hump him, you know it, until the only thing he could type back would be "I'm cumming" so misspelled that you knew that he couldn't concentrate to even respond properly.

One day, I had purchased some black lacy thongs from Victoria's Secret and decided to do something completely random - to send Eric a "surprise" via postal mail.

On a day that we were having cybersex, I decided to wear the black lacy thongs and come all over them (and usually, I come a lot). While typing out the nasty, naughty things I would do with him, I would shove my fingers into my already wet pussy and stroke my clit until it was burning hot, and I could feel my vagina muscles pulsate wildly. I then wrote to him one evening telling him that I had a "surprise" for him and to check his mailbox in a week. Of course, he kept on pressuring me to tell him this surprise, but all I could tell him, over the phone, was huskily say, "you'll see", smiling to myself that evil, sexy smile that I know he couldn't see but could probably feel through the phone waves.

A week later, Eric calls me to say that he got my surprise. He wasn't sure what it was until he went into his room, opened up the envelope, to discover it was my black lacy thongs that had cum all over them. Can we say shocked? "I had to jack off right away, that was fucking hot!!" he said. So you can say that he got the surprise of his life...I could imagine him sitting on his computer chair, smelling my black lacy thong, as he jerks his big cock in long, hard and fast strokes, as he get harder and hard, until he shoots out mily white cum all over his stomach...yummy...if only I was there in person to see it. Although, the thought of that memory already makes me horny.

And I believe, after we broke up, he probably still has that black lace underwear that I came on about 6 years ago, because I never got it back again...

2 comments:

  1. very hot, nicee, ive had some sme relations like this over long distance and they are always hot and sexxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian:

    Long distance sex encounters can be very hot and sexy when you make the extra effort.

    -V

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!