Friday, January 23, 2009

Sexcapade Files #10: A Sunday Morning Temptation

Would it be every straight guy’s fantasy to have a naked girl, lying in his bed, touching herself all day, while he did his normal weekend routine? Well, that was exactly what I did one Sunday afternoon.

That Sunday, I woke up alone in my Eric’s bed, feeling pretty horny after a luscious sex dream that I had that morning. I had dreamed that I was in a green field, surrounded by purple mountains and blue sky, and deliciously fucking my boyfriend, Eric, underneath a blue afternoon sky. He was busy caressing my breasts with his mouth when I had woken up, and damn, was I pissed that I had woken up in the middle of such a wonderful dream. I reached down in between my legs, and sure enough, my pussy was moist and dripping with cum, and I knew I had to do something about it. I stripped off my clothing, hurled them against the wall, and spread my legs apart as I smeared cum all over my clit and rubbed the sexual hunger, touching my shiny clit eagerly, over and over again in quick and even movements, pausing to slide a finger into my sticky and dripping pussy, and taking my forefingers, exploring the sides of my clit, enjoying the sensations of my orgasm. Soon, a moan escaped my lips and I climaxed, enjoying the burning explosion as the muscles of my pussy pulsed in an eager orgasm.

I lay on the bed, exhausted from my personal rendezvous, and looked at the clock. It was now around 11:45 am, and even after my pussy play, was still feeling horny. I could hear the TV in the living room with the volume turned up, so I knew he was in the living room watching TV. I wanted cock, and I wanted Eric to come up and fuck me…sooner or NOW! So I friskily decided to stay in bed lying naked, waiting for him to come upstairs into the bedroom to see if I could tantalize him to fuck me.

About ten minutes later, he came up and walked into the room. His eyes stared as he saw my naked body, lying on the bed, with my legs spread wide open, giving him full view of my wet pussy. He looked at me with a worried yet playful look and said, “Hey, I wanted to check up on you, I wasn’t sure if you were still asleep. Did you want to come down and have breakfast with me?”

“Actually, I’m not really hungry right now,” I purred, “but I am feeling horny right now. So I’m just going to stay up here and rub my pussy for a while.”

He gulped, paused, and said, “Okay…um…I’ll be downstairs once you’re done.” He turned away and walked out of the room, closing the door partially as I heard him walk downstairs. I reached over again, taking his flashlight that we loved to use as a sex toy, and I shoved it into my aching pussy, pushing and pulling it in and out with one hand, as I worked my fingers on my clit, still shiny from the cum, and I rubbed and fucked myself with the flashlight. The door creaked open slowly and I saw Eric’s glasses peering through the crack. I moaned with pleasure as he watched me from the doorway, enjoying my self-pleasure. As he walked in the room and sat down on his chair, I paused to acknowledge his presence. I continued playing with my clit, rubbing my sticky fingers into the crevices of my clit, spreading my pussy lips wide so he could see the view.

He reached out to caress my breast, squeezing the nipple and then the breast itself, juggling it in his hand, making me moan even louder. He quickly stripped off his clothes, jumped on the bed, pulled out the flashlight and quickly entered my hungry pussy, thrusting hard and deep, feeding my sexual hunger with a cock that I desperately wanted.

“You want my dick that much? You like teasing me like that? You think you could get away with just lying there naked, touching yourself, and me not getting to fuck you at all?” He sneered into my ear. He continued to thrust, harder and harder, making me scream with all my might, cumming loudly and beautifully, his hairy chest rubbing against my face as I continued to moan and scream in ecstasy, until he pulled out his throbbing cock, and shot his salty cum on my face and chest, both of us heaving with sexual excitement and exhaustion.

We lay in bed for the rest of that afternoon that day, feeling the touch of each other’s skin and basking in the sweat of our sex play. What could I say, it was a wonderful way to spend time together on a Sunday afternoon…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!