Saturday, April 16, 2011

From Veronica: A Question to the Audience

It has been over 2 years since I started this blog, and I've talked to and met countless of people who've told me how much they enjoy reading my stories, thoughts and rants about sex. I've always thought that this was a personal blog, that no one would be interested in what I have to say, until I found more and more letters, more comments, more people chatting with me, not just for advice, but more for the friendship (and possibly a lucky lay?), and to maybe find out if I was actually real, not some bimbo with a Ph.D writing sex fiction.

Yes, I am an actual real person. I am flawed and ordinary, just like the rest of you. Outside this world of cyberspace, I eat, breathe, live, fuck, have fun, cry, shit, talk, argue, get angry...I am not this super heroine that some of you have described me to be.

But I digress...to my readers, I would like to ask you this question: what attracts you to read my blog? Am I some sort of specimen that you all are trying to dissect, some sort of outer-space being because I don't fit in the "norm" of a typical human female? Or am I some sort of fantasy for all of you (both men and women), to imagine while alone in your room, stroking yourself until you get into a little bit of heavenly orgasm? Are you reading my thoughts to see if I would catch myself in a lie, exposing myself as a possible fraud?

Or are you intrigued by what I really have to say?

I've wondered what brings people here to this simple blog of mine, with my intricate thoughts, what they were looking for when they found it, and what made them stay?

So really the question is: What brought you to this blog and what draws you back to it, again and again?

As all of you know, I love getting comments from my readers, and even if it's anonymous, I would love to hear what you all have to say...If you don't feel comfortable, just shoot me an e-mail at sex.confessions69@gmail.com.

I look forward to your thoughts, readers...until then, I bid you all adieu (until the next Sexcapade Files installment! :-))

12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great question. Although I'm a new reader of your blog, I feel compelled to answer. I decided I was going to blog about sex and thought to myself, "Well, let me see who else is out there." Unfortunately, I found a bunch of dead blogs or infrequently updated blogs, and I found some blogs that just weren't interesting. Yours was the first good blog on the topic that I found.

    What keeps me coming back to your blog? Your writing is excellent, and you are a talented storyteller. I think we all have that secret desire to be a fly on the wall in someone else's life, and your blog satisfies that wish. Your blog has inspired me to be more adventurous, and I love to feel that I'm not the only perv out there. ^_^

    As women, I feel a duty to support other women who are making positive contributions on the Internet, like you are. My only question is why haven't you monetized your blog yet? I would support that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ericka, I guess you are right about wanting to be a spectator in someone else's life, that's why reality shows are so popular these days...

      Delete
  2. I was doing research for a women's incontinence and stumbled upon your blog.

    I'm fascinated by your writing as most of the women with whom I've had contact aren't nymphomaniacs; rather, they're the opposite.

    I guess you're a little "fantasy meets reality;" at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely take that as a compliment, that's for sure. :-)

      Delete
  3. High, girly. Ya don't say? I have a problem, too, with doing the five-fingered-hand-job. Welcome to my world. Make yourself comfortable. At The End, however, meet me Upstairs, miss gorgeous, where I'll be your servant for eternity (or until YOU say so). God bless you with discernment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live with a nympho and wanted to learn more. If you want to learn about her, here's where: http://mysexlifewithlola.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I write a blog that is more-or-less similar to yours and I enjoy seeing other people's perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what is the perspective that I bring to the table that differs from your perspective?

      Delete
  7. I happened apon your blog while still deciding whether or not to do one of my own. I'm a prostitute and like reading about the other side of peoples sex lives.
    Would love to have a chat sometime.
    http://tiffany-working.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be interesting to see what your perspective is as a prostitute, since your attitude about sex would probably differ from mine. I wish you well, Tiffany.

      Delete
  8. I read you're posts because through you I learn. I learn about what a women can think in termes of sex and what turns her on(not all women are the same) so the more women we discover in our lives the better man we may become. Pleasing a women fully is a passion because it caters to my ego but more importantly it creates a bond, a bond built on pure pleasure where no boundaries exists. And we may discover ourselves through the other.

    Thanks for cumming out of your closet XXX

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!