Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Year of New Beginnings

Hello happy sex fiends,

I know it's been ages since I've updated this blog, and a lot has happened to me the past year. I'm happy to report that it's been a lot of good things, and I'm so glad that you all are still stopping by to read and comment on my previous blogs and that this blog is gaining more and more followers as months go by.

So basically, my life turned topsy-turvy when I was offered a job promotion in a new state from my company. I now live in a HUGE metropolitan city and working in a corporate office, trying to get used to a new place, a new lifestyle, a new working environment, but I love it here. It feels like a place my heart has been missing over the past few years, and this place feels like home.

I have been meaning to update everyone on my sexcapades (especially the sex club one from 2010), but I had been so busy that I actually lost my taste for sex for a bit. I've discovered that when I end up having so much sex, that I end up getting distracted and I fixate myself on sex. It's like sometimes you have to completely cut yourself cold turkey so that you can get some other things done in your life, and that's exactly what I had to do.

Now that I'm somewhat settled in my new city, it's time to start reliving some sex memories...

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Will be looking forward to hearing more!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!