Saturday, April 2, 2011

Veronica's back!!!!

Hello loyal horny readers:

I am back after a very long hiatus from writing this blog. All the sex I've experienced this past year has gotten me so side-tracked from other obligations and responsibilities that I had to take care of. So I'm very very sorry that I haven't been able to share any stories about my current sex life (which, to tell you the truth, has been very interesting, by far!).

I've been receiving a lot of e-mails from readers asking me why I haven't updated this blog, so I'm sorry for disappointing you all in any way. I don't want to abandon my readers, but my life has been so busy that it's sometimes hard to take time to catch up and tell you all the things that have happened sexually in my life.

But now I'm back (and after getting a few guilt-trip e-mails from readers to update my blog), I should have things up-to-date within the next 2 or 3 weeks. After this little update post, I will be releasing about 2 stories by the end of tonight, as promised!!

So thank you for all the support and concern! I really appreciate it, it makes me feel as if there are people who are interested in what I have to say. :-) Thanks for being there! I love you all!

-Veronica Urbana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!