Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sexcapade Files #39: The Photoshoot

A few days later, I was at the office with my boss, working on the usual – when my boss stops by my office and tells me that he had a little “surprise” for me.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Give me another sale today and I'll show you,” he said.

So I quickly finish up with work, when he calls me into his office and throws a plastic package at me – medium-sized fishnet stockings with a large hole at the ass.

“I want you to wear them for me,” he says.

I rush out of the room to undress and try the stockings on. They were pretty snug – so snug, that a part of the hole grew bigger since I had a hard time fitting them on. Luckily enough, I was wearing heels to work that day, so I slipped on the heels, and walked into the front reception area where he was working wearing ONLY the fishnet stockings and my heels.

“Good god, you look so sexy, my BBW slave,” he said. “Bend over so I can see your asscrack.”

At his command, I leaned over a chair with my arms, as I stuck my ass toward his face, my large breasts hanging freely. I felt his rough hands lightly massage my pussy lips and ass, then with a smart crack of his hand, spanked my ass.

“Don't look back, I'm going to take a picture of you. Is is okay?” he asked.

“Sure, as long as you don't do anything with it or show it to anyone,” I said.

I heard his camera flash and click as he posed me in a few other positions – my legs wide open, my hand on my pussy, my hands holding my breasts, then he put the camera aside and I saw his hand on my pussy.

"You want me to rub your pussy," he lustily growled at me.

"Yes, please!" I moaned.

He eyed me as he took his two fingers and shoved it into my wet pussy, then rubbing me hard with my slippery cum until I screamed, holding onto the chair. He then unzipped his pants and pulled me onto my knees.

He was still semi-hard when I took him in my mouth, but I felt that I had to conquer his cock. He has had so much experience that I wanted to hear that I was able to be on his “Top 10” list of best cock-suckers. I didn't want to fail, I WANTED TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!

Instead of my usual techniques, I decided to do a straight-shot suck and kept my mouth puckered in and tight, creating a vacuum, while he bobbed my head up and down on his cock with his hand. I held on to his shaft, squeezing and jerking him up and down, while my mouth created a suction so tight that within a matter of 10 minutes or so, I felt his cum shooting into my mouth, and as he ended his post-ejaculation stage, I sucked him dry until there was no more cum left to shoot for that moment.

He looked at me with a wide-eyed look and said, “Wow!! That was amazing!!”

“What are you talking about?” I queried.

“That's the second best blowjob I've ever had! The only time I've had it better was with a crackhead whore in New York in the early 90s! And of course, it's going to be hard to beat a crackhead whore...no one can,” he exclaimed.

As we ended the day, he came to my office and physically stood there, in my view, deleting pictures from his camera. He said that the pictures were all for fun, and by keeping them, it would end up messing up our careers...smart move for that man...

So I guess I've finally made his Top 10 list, but wow...a crackhead whore?!? Unbelievable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!