Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sexcapade Files #40: The Conference Room Farewell

For a few weeks, I had been contemplating on quitting my job. Not that it wasn't enjoyable, especially with a boss that would turn up the heat whenever the chance came, but I felt as if I wasn't getting anywhere, that I needed to be in a place where I felt useful (besides giving my boss sexual fantasies about me squirting into his mouth, or me blowing him until he shot loads of cum into my mouth).

So I finally went to a job interview and got accepted all in a 72-hour period, and the time came for me to confront the two of them and give a short resignation. I felt really bad for quitting within such short notice, but my new job wanted me to start the next day and I felt that if I didn't stop now, the situation with the boss would get even more complicated, and I didn't want to stay there being unsuccessful at my job, but being paid to be there and blow my boss.

He and his wife were not happy about me quitting, but I explained to them that I needed to work in a field where I felt successful, and that being at this job wasn't getting me anywhere. They understood, and although they were a bit disappointed (which was understandable), it all ended in good terms.

So after the wife left to drop off my last check, my boss asked me if we could “play” one last time. And of course, I couldn't resist...

I got myself undressed in my old office and walked out naked. So I searched for him in every room, until I saw him in the conference room, he himself completely naked, and a blanket was covering the conference room table. I gasped in delight since here was one of my recent fantasies coming true!

He helped me climb onto the table, and then I laid myself down. He pulled my legs toward him, then bent down and shoved his face into my pussy. I felt his mustache whiskers roughly rub against my pussy lips, his lips puckered as he pulled and sucked on my pulsing clit, sucking and licking in circles, while I was moaning and whimpering until I felt the dam break loose and squirted all over his face.

He raised his head and stood upright, watching my body convulse through the orgasms, as he shoved his fingers into my pussy, while his other hand was stroking his hard cock. He pulsed through my pussy orgasms, more and more, until he stopped and leaned over to suck on my clit again.

After the third time of squirting on his face, he raised his head, leaned over to my head to kiss me, and as I opened my mouth to received his kiss, a warm, slightly sweet and watery liquid gushed into my mouth from his mouth, and while we kissed, I realized I swallowed a mouthful of my own squirt. And that was the first time I've tasted my own squirt before!

He raised his head from kissing me and edged his cock near my head. As I took his cock in my mouth, sucking him in that vacuum mouth that he craves, he commanded me to play with myself, and as I slid my deft fingers between my legs, rubbing my clit to another orgasm, I sucked his cock, as he shoved his torso into me, and at last I felt his cum shoot into my mouth, that salty and creamy cum right in the back of my throat and I swallowed it - every last drop. At last he pulled out when he was completely dry.

We got ourselves cleaned up and dressed, and we were both sad to think that this was the last time (in possibly a long while) before we can ever meet up again for another sexcapade. And I truly believe that he would never tell his wife about our little “secret”.

5 comments:

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!