Monday, February 23, 2009

Sexuality and Self-Respect

I’ve received some feedback from readers appalled at my behavior. From their standpoint, no “self-respecting” men would want to go for me after what I wish to do. Honestly, those comments infuriated me, and I figured it was high time for me to have my say about that situation, so people just shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

After receiving those comments, I pondered about that statement: what is a “self-respecting” human being? Is it being in a monogamous relationship, only having vanilla sex in the confines of a bedroom? Or is it a man having a chaste woman who knows very little about sex, so he can teach her how to pleasure specifically for his needs? Or is a self-respecting person really a person who accepts who he/she really is, and will do whatever he/she needs to do for his/her own personal satisfaction, just as long as he/she doesn’t hurt anyone?

Society has trained us from the day we were born till the day we die about how we should conduct ourselves. I understand the logic and agree with it to some degree, but how is it right to tell people how they should live their lives if it’s not hurting people? I loathe people that cheat on their partners, or marry the opposite sex even though they know they’re homosexuals, or marry then beat up their partners. That is blatantly wrong. But is it right for you to tell me what to do and judge me just because I want to fuck people in the way that I want to be fucked? Do you still have self-respect for yourself because you want to have a three-some or want to get fucked in a car?

I think it is. I feel that by doing those things, I’m respecting myself by being truthful to my personal needs. I don’t see anything wrong with what I’m doing, and people who are so narrow-minded by my insatiable need to be sexually desired in multiple settings can go fuck themselves, take a look inside of themselves and figure out the truth.

I can’t stand the contradictions of this society’s sexual double standard. How is okay for a “self-respecting” man to go off into the world, become conquerors for pussy, and women can’t? Why is it when a woman does the same thing, she doesn’t look like a “respectable” woman?

There is NOTHING wrong for women who achieve and search for their sexual desires. I think there should be more women out there that should, and I don’t care if a man feels intimidated by these women. They should be lucky that they have women like that, who aren’t afraid to try something new, to have someone that is willing to guide them into the sexual unknown. It’s infuriating to deal with men who wish to only have women to be chaste on the outside, but a sex freak in between the sheets.

What century do these people live in? We are not living in the time before Women’s Lib, where women were vassals of men’s pleasure, following and appeasing every whim and pleasure just for a man. Men need to fully accept and sink the idea into their heads that women are sexual individuals too, and that men are not the only ones that can go on conquests for lustful-only sex, just so they can get another notch on their belts.

As an independent woman living in the 21st century, I am exercising my right to fuck whoever I wish to fuck, in the way I choose. As a woman, I am respecting myself in the terms of my own sexuality. I am being truthful to myself, in my own wants and needs when it comes to sex. And I encourage and applaud other women out there to do the same, even if it is choosing not do what I plan to do when it comes to sex.

For anyone who thinks that no self-respecting man would ever want me, go ahead and look at yourselves for once, and clear up those “forbidden” desires that everyone in this world has. If you find my behavior appalling, then don’t read my blog. It’ll leave one less narrow-minded person judging me for my behavior, and the less of your kind there are, the better. I have better things to in my life than having to explain my behavior to gain your favor, but I’ll rant this once just for you to look inside yourselves, stop repressing your sex lives, and live life to the fullest. We all have one life to life. Stop judging and HAVE SEX!!

Comments? Let’s start a discussion. What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you know what you want and you go get it. It's not a pathetic plea for attention, or a desperate cry for help, or any of the other negative things people have said. You like having sex and experimenting, and it's cool that you're comfortable enough with yourself that you can do that and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike,

    I'm so glad there are men out there who aren't chauvinistic or rigid about women's roles when it comes to sex. There need to be more accepting men like you around! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!