Saturday, February 7, 2009

Accepting Defeat

My sexcapade encounter with Derek really opened my eyes with what I can and can’t do in sex. There are a lot of things I know, and a lot of things that I still want to try, but his dick is something I am starting to come to terms with.

The monstrosity of his member really taught me that there are things that I need to improve upon. For instance, for a woman that hasn’t had a cock in her mouth as big as Derek’s for over three years, I need to learn how to deep throat while thrusting, learning how to control my throat and breathing, being able to take something that big being shoved down my throat while not losing air and consciousness, all at the same time.

I need to learn how to take my time, to take it in stride, and read my partner and my partner’s movements, without rushing him into a climax. Getting someone off isn’t something that can be done being rushed, and to show all your tricks all at one time can be confusing.

Derek’s cock is definitely a challenge, and I don’t want to accept defeat, but that one time with him will be a defeat on my almost flawless record. My experience with him will be something I will look upon as another notch on my belt, but yet another lesson in sex for me to improve upon, as I learn more about myself in this neon-colored world of sex and pleasure.

I will not bow down to the pressure, and not say that he and I didn’t enjoy ourselves, because we both did. But in order for me to not lose face again, I will work my hardest to get myself back on my feet and go about my conquests. I will persevere, no matter how long it takes, I WILL CONQUER THAT DICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!