Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sexcapade Files #12: The Anniversary - Part I

(In celebration of Valentine’s Day, the blessed day of Love & Eros, I bring you a slightly different sexcapade….)

Eric and I had finally reached our first anniversary, and we were both excited. I guess you can say I was very excited when I decided to surprise him with something I had never done before…be ROMANTIC…

A few days before this wonderful event, I spent hours scouring the supermarket for “supplies”, scrubbed my studio apartment clean from top to bottom, and made sure everything was the way that I had planned it in my head.

By 9 pm, the place was gorgeous: The place was lit exclusively by candlelight, candles on the desk, on the table, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, everywhere, that it was dim but bright enough where we could see. The apartment held such a romantic and sensual glow, that the flickering of the candles reflected on the huge mirror of my wide closet, so the lights felt as if they multiplied around the room. The best part was that my bed was situated in front of that mirror. I was getting excitingly naughty.

Dinner was a specialty – cheese-stuffed meatballs & spaghetti I had made that afternoon - and a bottle of sparkling cider was in the fridge (mind you, Eric did not appreciate wine, unfortunately). Two plates, silverware, and glasses were specifically placed on the dining room table. My stereo system was playing about 5 hours worth of a variety of making love music that I had handpicked from my vast music collection. And I was wearing a blue camisole, a blue miniskirt, and knee-high black boots, with my hair dried straight. Underneath, I wore a black mini-thong snug deep into my ass cheeks. I was waiting for the night to begin.

Eric arrived wearing a maroon button-up shirt and slacks. Wow, did he look good that night, and the look on his face spoke volumes. His eyes gleamed in the candlelight, as he gathered me in his arms, and gave me a kiss on the lips. It wasn’t long before that kiss became much more engaged, our arms tangled around each other, our lips locked, tongues touched, and I felt that spark of love and lust empower us as we continued to kiss, feeling seductively heady from the smell of his aftershave and his cologne, his man-scent overpowering me as I felt myself melt in his arms, his hands tracing the outline of my breasts through the camisole, feeling my nipples becoming erect and hard from his touch.

We broke away, and he looked at me, with a warm smile on his face, and said “Happy first anniversary. I have a surprise for you.”

Sure enough, lying on the floor, was a flat, rectangular object. He picked it up, handed it to me, and shyly said, “It’s not finished yet, but I wanted you to see what I was planning to give you.” I gingerly ripped off the wrapping, and I gasped: it was a painting of the two of us, on the beach, looking at the sunset. It wasn’t finished, but I saw the time and effort he had used to create it – the pencil lines and the watercolor brush strokes – and I felt so surprised that it really touched me. I was very touched by his thoughtfulness.

“Thank you so much! It’s beautiful!” I gasped. “I can’t wait to see it completed!”

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t get it done in time, but I promise I will,” he said. “I’ll finish it for you, because I love you.”

”I love you too, Eric. Thank you for the wonderful gift,” I gushed. “Are you ready for dinner?”

I led him to the dining room table, and while he sat there, drinking some sparkling cider, I brought him our meal (and incidentally, it became our anniversary meal for three years). During the meal, he would occasionally glance at me, in a lovingly lustful way, and reach over to touch my face, slowly caressing my neck downward, then reaching over to cup my breast, once again touching my nipple until it became erect and hard. We stopped eating, and he leaned over to kiss me on the lips, and we again began to entangle ourselves in a passionate embrace. Our lips would swim over and over again, kissing each other on the cheek, moving toward the ears, his goatee scratching my neck, as his mouth ventured further south…

I began to unbutton his shirt, pulled off his pants, and as we kissed, I reached over to touch his already-hard cock. From what I felt, he had shaved just for the occasion, and I began to stroke his large dick with my hands, while he began to twist my nipples and squeezing my breasts that I began to moan with pleasure. We tossed our remaining pieces of clothing on the wayside, and lay on my bed, as he began to nip my neck, move downward towards the cleft of my breasts, feeling his tongue explore my stomach and the ticklish parts of my waist, and I heard myself moan more, feeling myself closer to the brink. I found his head swimming between my legs, feel his fingers part my pussy lips, and all heaven broke loose.

I was swimming in ecstasy. My mind and body was on the brink and I came multiple times as his fingers fondled the inside of my pussy, tickling the g-spot, and his goatee brushed against my thighs as I felt his lips suck my pulsing clit, getting me wetter and wetter, until my pussy juices poured out, exploding on the bedspread. I was gasping and screaming for air, my mind in a whirl, panting for breath, then he slid his cock into me, kissed me on the lips, and began to thrust, in and out, in gradual strengths, until I came yet again, then turned me over on my side and thrust into me with one leg on the bed, the other leg hugging against his thigh. God, it felt sooooooo good. A few more climaxes, and then he turned me over, as I was on my hands and knees, as he thrusted into me more, grabbing my ass and then holding my waist, as he rammed his hard cock into me, more and more, faster and faster, until we both came at the same time, screaming and whimpering into a passionate climax.

We collapsed on the bed, he and I both sweaty from our lovemaking. He gathered me in his arms, looked into my eyes, and said, “I love you so much. Happy anniversary, Vee,” he whispered.

“I love you too, Eric. Happy anniversary.” I whispered back. After a few moments, I said, “I have a surprise in the bathroom, you want to come with me?” I slyly asked.

Seeing his playfully suspicious look, I pulled him from the bed, and as he followed me into the bathroom, he finally saw his surprise: A row of candles lighting the bathroom and a bathtub full of warm water covered in bubbles. His eyes widened.

“Wow, you did all this yourself?” he said.

“Let’s lie in the tub and relax, I’ve never done this with you before,” I said. And we both stepped in the tub, and I lay on his chest, his arms wrapped around me, feeling his lips kiss the top of my head, I never felt so womanly and so passionately loved in my life. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world at that moment, as we sat in the warmth of that bubble-filled tub, feeling his hands and arms wrapped around me, everything was wonderful in the world for that moment…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!