Monday, August 2, 2010

Sexcapade Files #35: 2 Men + 2 Places = 12 Hours (Part II)

Fast forward seven hours later, when Cedric and I met for dinner and headed back to my place. We were in my room, talking and cuddling on the bed, when our lips met, and our sexcapade began. His soft lips brushed against mine, our arms entwined around each other, and our kisses became more urgent and passionate. We threw our clothes off onto the floor in a messy heap, and then he asked me to suck his cock.

There was the 12-inch monster. To be honest, I was terrified by it. Not that I thought it would hurt me, on the contrary; his cock has given me some of the best orgasms I've had in years. However, this would be the first time that I'd ever sucked something that LARGE, and I was afraid of the unknown. What if I failed? What if I couldn't shove it down my throat? I've never tried to deep throat something that large in my whole sex life...and for once, I started to doubt myself.

As sat myself in between his legs and look at the endeavor before me. I shyly took his cock with my right hand, squeezing and stroking it, and licked his head. Wow, was he hard and so ready. It was like a giant anaconda of cocks, his penis hole staring at me in the eye to “take him down”. I opened my mouth, breathed deeply, and shoved it down my throat – and it wouldn't go all the way down! His girth was almost as large as a beer bottle, and my lips weren't wide enough to accommodate it. I could only take in about half of it (6 inches), because the more I tried to go down, the wider his cock became. My mouth felt stuck, like trying to force yourself into a pair of jeans that you know won't fit, but you're too stubborn to admit that you gained some weight.

Did I feel like a failure. I honestly thought Monster Chocolate Cock was my Waterloo, but Ultimate Ruler Cock King was my Armaggedon. It was like a giant cock fortress before my eyes, and the Goliath of Cocks brought me down. It was disappointing, after all of the deep throat exercises, I couldn't shove this damned 12-inch cock down my throat. I guess I will definitely have to work on that, for as long as I can stand it, to stretch my mouth in order to deep throat this giant cock in my mouth.

Cedric didn't seem to mind. His lips murmured pleasure sounds from his lips, giving me his approval. I continued to stroke his cock with my tightened fist, jerking him while I sucked his balls, juggling them in my mouth, then raising my mouth again to tighten my lips around his head, creating a hard suction while teasing my tongue around his head.

I raised my head and straddled my legs around his waist, kissing his lips once again, looking deep into his eyes. He then bent his head forward to suck my breasts, first the right one and then the left, biting and sucking them into a sexually tame state of pleasure and pain, my brown nipples once again succumbing into hard nubs.

As he sucked my breasts, I felt his hard cock rubbing itself on my clit, our hips grinding in sync, and I felt myself getting hotter, hornier, and wetter as he stroked his cock on me. And then...he slipped inside me, and I felt my pussy stretching to accommodate his large girth. His hips thrust into my pussy, and as I felt his cock sliding in and out, I held on to the pillow, the thrusting became gradually fervent, I could feel a big orgasm coming on, my pussy starting to clench around his cock, the pleasure adrenaline rising, my knuckles turning white from my clenched fists, my moans and whimpers getting louder, and I smothered myself into the pillow, biting my lips to sustain the potential scream in my throat, riding through the big orgasm that felt as if it went on for minutes, a tsunami wave after another. That was the first time I came from being on top (and it had never happened before!)

He flipped me onto my back, and he inserted himself into me – all 12-inches, completely in (the first time), I widened my legs apart farther, my legs back to stretch myself, and he began to thrust again. His chest against mine, I engulfed my legs around his waist to get his body closer to me, feeling him deeper into my pussy. He really was a force to be reckoned with, a giant cock monster scaring me with its eye, but giving a sense of pleasure that I had been missing from my sexcapades the past few years until recently. He thrust his cock into me again, this time a bit harder, and within 10 minutes, I was back on Cloud 9, feeling another orgasm coming through as I felt my fingers dig deep into his back, my mouth shut tight to stifle a scream, and I rode through minutes of a big orgasm.

He laid me on my stomach, and went in between my legs again, this time as doggy style. This position was somewhat uncomfortable, mainly because of my big ass, second because the angle hit a few spots that slightly pinched as he thrust, but we somehow made it work. He straddled his hands around my upper torso, one arm on each side of me, as he thrust his cock into me again. Uncomfortable or not, he still made me come after a few more minutes. By this time, I couldn't help myself and screamed softly, trying to cover my mouth with a pillow, but it was no use – 3 Big O's had hit me that night, and I couldn't help myself any longer.

I guess he couldn't take the heat and the orgasms any longer either, because he ended up cumming all over my ass and lower back, his cock spitting out hot and sticky cum, as we both panted our way from our sexual heat.

After wiping ourselves off, we lay next to each other, cuddled, and he began to snore himself off into dreamland. Myself, however, lay with a very smug look on my face and thought to myself: You are such a big slut!! You just had two guys in twelve hours!! Awesome!!!

Who said that girls couldn't play the game of players, anyway?? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!