Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Help Veronica get to Las Vegas for a very special Sexcapade File!!!

Hello SC69 fans!

I was wondering if I could ask any of you a favor...

I am planning on going to Vegas in the early part of September in order to fulfill some very wild sexcapades at the Power Exchange in Las Vegas. However, I'm in desperate need of funds to get me there...

I need to raise $500 before September 1st in order to go!! For anyone who donates some money, I will be sending you a very special sex surprise when I come back (through e-mail of course...maybe some personal, special Vegas sexcapade pictures??)

If anyone can help me, please click on the Paypal link to donate some cash for me!! Any amount is much appreciated (although the bigger the amount, the better)...

Thanks for the support and happy sexing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!