Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sexcapade Files #36: Thumbfuck

It was another afternoon at the office – making calls, closing deals, and smoking cigarettes. However, something that I discovered about myself came out from this very interesting sexcapade between myself and my boss.

We were in the front desk area taking a break from working in the muggy heat of the office when he rolled his chair in front of mine, and said, “I want to eat your pussy while you sit on my face.”

Of course, I was up for the challenge. I unzipped my jeans and untangled myself from my thong, and I felt his fingertips softly teasing my pussy lips and my ass crack. He lay on the floor near the edge of the desk, and I squatted down onto his face, my arms bracing the side of the desk, my feet balancing on tiptoe, trying to keep myself from falling over. His lips sucked my clit, his tongue sliding upward into my pussy hole, then moving upward to tease my clit again with his tongue, all the while whimpering from his mouth, but at the same time, feeling a bit cramped from squatting and not smothering him with my pussy.

I stood up, and he sat down on the chair, and he ordered me to lean my ass towards him. I felt him finger my pussy, making me clench and tighten, but suddenly, he switched fingers and inserted his THUMB into my pussy. His hand cupped the front part of my pelvis, and I could feel his thumb jabbing into me very hard, so hard that I started to cum and have a majorly big orgasm, my pussy squeezing his thumb, the orgasm taking so much control over me that I was screaming, holding on to the desk and his shoulder, my head leaning forward, I couldn't move from the powering sensation. He slowed down his thumbfucking, but soon started it all over again, in faster movements, thrusting hard into my pussy, cumming AGAIN, when I felt a liquid-like moisture trickle out of me. Could it be that I squirted from a thumbfuck??!?

After a few minutes, he slowed down and I had to stop to catch my breath, since I was still panting from the orgasms. I got dressed, and he had unzipped his pants, his hard cock all ready for me to play with. I got down on my hands and knees and started to suck, to play around with the balls, swirl my tongue around his cock, but he stopped me from doing just that – he just wanted me to suck!

So as I sucked, he was guiding me (the first guy in a long time to tell me what to do with his cock!!), holding my head, pushing it down for me to thrust. I wasn't used to a guy pushing my head into his cock (I like to do it my way, at my pace), so I tried to hold on, taking breaths whenever I could, trying to swallow any bit of vomit that would rise up into my throat. It was definitely the first time where someone didn't want a teabagging or a ball-juggle, just a simple, good old fashioned cock suck. I sucked him some more, trying to figure out what type of mouth pressure he liked, and finally, he took out his cock from my mouth, jerked it with his hand, and as he jerked I played with the tip of his head with my tongue whenever the head slid out from its foreskin. He finally came and shot hot cum into my mouth, and I cleaned up bits of his after cum with my tongue, sucking it a few more times before he was done, swallowing the salty creaminess.

According to my boss, he said that I gave an “okay” blowjob, then teased me to piss me off to say that I sucked badly. WTF?! I'd better prove it the next time, even if it was a joke...:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!