Monday, July 19, 2010

Sexcapade Files #34: 2 Men + 2 Places = 12 Hours (Part I)

I had never, ever, in my life, had slept with more than one person at a time. Usually, whenever I end up sleeping with someone, I usually wait some time before I move on to the next person, my next conquest. I never knew I could be capable of being able to satisfy two men in two different places within a span of a day, let alone a twelve-hour period.

Sometime in the afternoon during the week, my boss and I were having a friendly chat in his office when he said, “Just you sitting in that chair, not even doing anything makes me want to eat your pussy so bad,”, as he pushed his chair closer to me, and reached his hand to rub my pussy with my jeans still on. He swung my legs over his shoulders, my head leaning on the low back of the chair I was sitting on, my arms balancing my torso on his shoulders. I unzipped my jeans, and his hands jerkily pulled off my pants and underwear, and his head dived into the softness of my pussy lips, his tongue licking my clit, as I hung to the arms of the chair I was sitting on, feeling my pussy getting wet and so very horny.

He then lifted his head and thrust his two fingers into me, feeling his thick fingers digging into my vagina, and THEN he finally hit it – my G-spot. My soft whimpers became full screams in an instant, as I was hanging onto dear life, my head thrown back, screaming my way through intense orgasm after intense orgasm, my hips convulsing, the feeling of it felt as if I had been sliding from a high-rise rollercoaster, feeling the adrenaline rush, that wonderful feeling, as the orgasms kept building up for about ten minutes, then they finally subsided.

He stopped, and said the words that I finally wanted to hear from him: “Let's fuck!” I rushed into my office to grab a condom, threw my shirt on the floor, and positioned myself on the mattress, my legs to my chest, spread-eagled. He knelt on the floor, tried to put on the condom, and...FAILURE TO LAUNCH - he couldn't get it up! He tried to jerk himself off, put the condom on, and insert his semi-hard cock into me, but it was not use – he hadn't used a condom for years since he had been with his partner, and isn't used to wearing one, so his hard-on he had a few minutes ago withered away into its supine shell. He pulled off the condom, and decided to jerk off – but instead, I had an idea.

“Rub your cock on my clit,” I ordered.

His head rubbed on my clit, rubbing his semi-hard cock up and down with some pressure that I felt another orgasm coming along. But this orgasm that came wasn't stimulated by a G-spot...however...

I felt my pussy muscles clenching so tight, tighter than it had been from the times he had been licking and stroking my pussy, that I heard myself screaming at the top of my lungs all over again, just from having his cock rub my clit with heavy pressure. Minutes passed, and I could still feel my hands clenching the sides of my bed, my heart beating a hundred miles a minute, feeling that exhilarating rush I felt from the G-spot orgasm, my throat shouting such a splitting scream that anyone passing by would've thought that I was being raped or murdered in the building – but it felt so good, so wonderful and such a release that the orgasm felt like it was fifteen minutes.

A few minutes later, I felt his warm cum shoot onto my stomach, oozing onto the mattress of the bed. It felt wonderful for me...wonderful for him too, but boy did he feel guilty when a few minutes later, his partner called his phone...and he purposefully missed the call to get himself calmed down and cleaned up...

Tune in for the next part of this story tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!