Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sexcapade Files #32: The Illicit Office Affair – Part IV

As the days went by, the sexual tension between my boss just kept on getting stronger, the sexual acts became more vigorous, more dangerous, and more enticing. This is my story, and I'm sticking to it. :-)

Last week was definitely a week of more sexual foreplay, so much of it that now I really want him to fuck me, to feel his hard cock inside of me, making me cum intensely that I feel my pussy squeeze as much cum out of his hard cock as possible. Our days usually consist of mainly: work, hanging out, smoking, and “playtime”. Here is a rundown of one of the most memorable “playtime sessions”:

This was the first day we ended going further than just touching each other, and after he had teased my breasts in his hands, kneaded them and sucked my brown nipples into wrinkled nubs, he pulled out his trusty mattress, took a sheet and my trusty towel and lay on the bed. Without any fanfare (mainly because we had teased each other for so long), he rested his head between my open legs, and stroked my pulsing engorged clit, first with the length of his tongue, then with the tip, moving from outer pussy lips to inner, tasting and feeling my cum go from watery wet to sticky, as he carefully licked it with such skill and experience that I felt my hands clenching the sides of the bed, my hips bobbing up and down, riding the waves of sexual ecstasy that I could hear myself whimper and moan.

He slipped two fingers into my pussy, as he first thrust them in, then he twisted them inside of me, feeling my pussy tighten up as he played, still feeling his tongue dance along my slippery clit. He then puckered his mouth around my clit as if to suck on it, but instead, I felt his lips gnaw on my clit, and suddenly I felt the pressure build up, more and more, until I came and squirted all over the towel and on his face. A few seconds later, he raises his head, and the bottom part of his mouth and jaw is shiny from my pussy juice. As I catch my breath, he waits a few minutes, then moves his head back in between my legs, for a total of 4 squirts in that position, in a half hour, the fourth squirt being the most memorable, mainly because a lot of pussy juice gushed out from me.

I told him that now he would have to keep his promise, now that he had made me come 4 times: I get to suck his cock. He lay on the bed, and I lay on his stomach, my head facing his cock, 69-style. I looked at his cock – brown, thick, uncut, about the perfect size for me (about 7-8 inches). It had a pretty clean smell to it – it had a slight manly smell, but not too pungent to where I didn't want to suck it. I took his head in, sucked on his head, licking the slit, and then I shoved the whole thing in my mouth. It was rather difficult sucking his cock, mainly because he was distracting me by licking my clit the whole while, and the fact that his upper torso was a lot longer than mine definitely gave me a bit of a strain, but it was a nice sexual challenge to suck his cock, sliding my hand up and down on his foreskin, massaging his balls while licking his head, teasing his vein. I lay on his stomach, sucking his head, while I felt his tongue dance on my clit and vagina, feeling his tongue slide in and out of me.

Soon, he had me flipped back on the mattress, his head again between my legs, where I squirted one more time, but as he licked me, he was rubbing his cock, wanting to come as I came, so after I had come, he raised his torso, and I saw his thick brown hand stroking his cock in thick strokes. I told him to come to my head because I wanted to swallow his cum and he obliged, quickly hobbling on his knees to my head, and as I licked his head, he finally came, and squirted his sperm load into my mouth, and cleaned his head with my mouth. His cum tasted very clean, the sweetest cum I had tasted, swallowing the creamy liquid down my throat. Later on, he admitted to me that from all his years of having sex, this was the first time he had ever cum in a woman's mouth. So I guess I've taught him a thing or two...:-)

Later on that afternoon, we did another quickie on his bed, where he made me squirt one MORE time that afternoon – definitely one that lasted about 10 minutes, but we ended the day with me squirting 6 times within a span of sexual activity of 1 hour...not bad for the first day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!