Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sexcapade Files #23: Champion Pussy-Eater Part I

Have you ever had any spontaneous first dates that you never thought could ever happen? A steamy sexcapade after a casual online fling? What started as a casual online meeting turned out into one of the most romantic and passionate nights I had never expected…and here’s my story.

I had met another guy from another dating site, and he seemed like a pretty decent-looking guy. His picture looked like my type, cute but sexy, suave and sophisticated, seemed like a charmer and a hopeless romantic – he looked like a mix of Brian McKnight mixed in with Usher all at the same time. After a few conversations both in email and online, we agreed to meet up at a local Starbucks this past weekend.

I had expected a very simple first “date” – drinking coffee and staying politely for a few hours, then I would head home and get on for the rest of my day – I thought wrong. The chemistry between us very strong, it seemed as if we were both very attracted to each other. As we talked, we laughed and talked some more, until we realized that we were sitting at a Starbucks for over 4 hours! Since we were enjoying ourselves so much, I suggested that we have dinner, which he agreed. We went to a mall with a pretty decent Margaritaville, and sat in the back area, facing a band who was playing Hootie and the Blowfish and Jimmy Buffett covers.

During the whole time at dinner, he could barely take his eyes off me. I blushed constantly over his words of affection, charming me with his words, his arms holding me, and later on, his lips softly kissed mine. It felt so heavenly, and so right, as we continued to kiss softly during dinner. And I could feel my pants getting wet, as I was getting so hot and horny over this situation.

After dinner and a movie, he ended up dropping me off at the Starbucks where I had left my car. As he kissed me goodnight inside his car, I couldn’t stop kissing him. His lips were so soft and gentle, his tongue slithered in and out of my mouth, and I could feel myself wanting him more and more. I had told him that even though I had wanted to come home with him that night, I had decided not to, since I was trying to not make it a habit of sleeping with my dates on the first date…besides, I didn’t really know him, so I wanted to keep myself safe somewhat. But some part inside me couldn’t let go. He held me in his arms, kissed my lips urgently and passionately, and the temperature rose inside the car. His hands began to explore my body, starting from my arms, to the top of my chest, then he traced fingers down to my breasts, feeling the nipples harden under his touch.

“Come home with me, V, I promise that I’ll take care of you,” he purred in my ear.

“No matter how much I wanted to, I can’t,” I breathed.

He wasn’t convinced. He reached under my shirt and pulled out my left breast, and began to suck it softly, swirling his tongue round and round against my brown nipple, making it hard and wrinkled. My breathing became very heavy, panting for breath, the power was taking over me. He then reached down and unbuttoned my pants, and with his very deft fingers, lightly stroked my clit, firmly but also lightly, with lots of cum, and rubbed me until I was moaning in the front seat of the car. Oh my god, was he amazing!! I was moaning so loud because of his skilled fingers that I never knew a guy that good!!! He continued on rubbing me, rubbing my clit in circles and then back and forth, with his light touch, making my pants soaking with cum. Then, he reached even further and took his index finger and slid it into my pussy, sliding it quickly and I felt like I exploded! He was manipulating my G-spot with one finger, and I convulsed in his car, cumming over and over again, until finally he stopped and said, “I can’t take this anymore, please come home with me.”

And at that point, I couldn’t take it anymore either. “Let’s go to your place, I want you badly. I can’t hold this anymore,” I pleaded.

He smiled and said, “I’m glad you changed your mind. Let’s go!”

And he sped about 70 mph in a 45 mph lane, driving back to his place about 25 minutes away.

Part II coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!