Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sexcapade Files #25: Champion Pussy Eater Part III

As I was sleeping, I felt fingers softly sliding between my legs, rubbing my clit back and forth, momentarily feeling the sticky cum oozing from my pussy, and then sliding up back again to cover that engorged clit of mine, still pulsing from sexual heat. My mind hazy from sleep, I heard myself moan myself awake. I slowly opened my eyes, and his dark eyes stared into mine as I allowed myself to focus on his face, and he leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Good morning, I thought it might be a good idea to wake up,” he said. He leaned in, and began to suck my nipple, and the sensations from last night jolted me awake, as I held his head in my arms, his tongue encircling my nipple into a wrinkled submission, then sucking on it more while his fingers still worked on my clit, rubbing faster, making me so wet that I begged him to put his fingers into me. He obliged, shoved a finger into my pussy, and pulsed it in and out of me while I felt my pussy muscles clench around his finger. My moaning became louder and higher, and a few minutes passed before he stopped and let me take a breath, my chest heaving from the excitement.

He quickly didn’t miss a beat, and ended up placing his head in between my legs. The tip of his pointy tongue lapped at my cum, then quickly flicked at my clit. The sensations rose again from my pussy, and the long minutes pass while he continued to eat me, smelling my juices flowing out from me, sucking on that pulsing bud, licking my pussy lips…it was all too much to take. I moaned the minutes away, enjoying every minute of that sexual reverie, until he finally rose and took his very hard cock and dipped it again into my pussy…

“I need to feel your wetness, baby,” he said. His cock slid halfway in and out of my pussy, feeling my juices, then rubbing my clit with his hard cock. Soon, he positioned his arms around me, then began to thrust at an angle, my legs on his shoulders.

The sexual tension building inside of me kept coming and coming that all I could do was scream. The nth time this time where I’ve been hit on my g-spot and it never felt so good! How was it possible that I had only met this guy just yesterday, and now he’s rocking me like I had never been fucked before???!

After we came again, we fell for a few hours, and again did he wake me up from sleep with his fingers in my pussy. However, as he was building me up with a fingering orgasm, suddenly, the phone rang – and unfortunately we were interrupted from our little fuckfest because he had forgotten that he was supposed to be at work by 9 am. Right in the middle of it all, we stopped and quickly got ourselves dressed and out of his place in 10 minutes flat.

However, I must say, that was the most amazing night I had ever had…until the next time I saw him…:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!