Friday, March 20, 2009

Sexcapade Files #17: Two Entrances, No Exits

Throughout my relationship with Eric, we had ventured into the world of anal sex, something that I had always told myself I would never do just because it was utterly painful. After a while, with a lot more sex experience under my belt, I felt that I was ready for it, and that I could take the pain, just to feel what it was like to be fucked in the ass.

It was an experience to definitely die for. I loved the new sensations my ass gave me when I was stuffed with a dick. I felt my ass cheeks squeezing around Eric’s dick, as it would pulse, and the orgasm surprisingly was a different sort – it was intense, but it was a gradual orgasm, not like the ones I felt up my pussy, which were hard and rocking once the right spot was hit.

One night, Eric and I were fucking in the usual way: he would kiss me, and then move downward toward my breasts, biting them and teasing my nipples until they were hard, moving his tongue along my stomach and waist, then tease me with his tongue on my clit, feeling his goatee scratch against my pussy lips. His lips would pinch my clit, massaging it until I came, and then enter his engorged cock into my pussy, hitting my g-spot over and over until I came, overcome with the power of the g-spot, convulsing and whimpering from my climax, thrusting over and over again after my very long orgasm.

After a while, he pulled out, and told me to flip over. I got down on my hands and knees on the bed, and he said, “I want to try something new tonight, both of your holes are going to get fucked.”

“Really?” I said, between breaths. “How do you suppose we do that?”

”Just trust me,” he said. He inserted his forefinger into my ass, and I moaned from the sharp pain and the pleasure, as he relaxed my asshole with his finger, thrusting it slowly, in and out, while he took his other hand and thrust two fingers into my already wet and sticky pussy. I whimpered even more, hanging onto the headboard for dear life, while I wriggled through another climax, feeling my pussy and ass clamp together, in uneven pulses, feeling the two climaxes together made me hazy with my sexual desire.

Slowly, he removed his fingers from my pussy and inserted another finger into my asshole. My, did it feel good. His fingers stretched my asshole, feeling the sharp pain, but also feeling the sensation of his hands stretching my ass cheeks and his fingers thrusting in and out, pausing a few times to enter my pussy to lubricate them, then entering again to feel his fingers dip in and out of my asshole.

Then, I felt his cock nudging into my asshole, and he slowly entered, bit by bit, as I moaned in pain as he entered inside of me. It took a while as more and more of his cock was in my ass, pausing every few seconds for me to get used to it, until he was fully inside of me. He waited a few more moments until he started to gently thrust into my ass, feeling my ass cheeks tightening as he rocked himself inside of me, and then eventually, ramming into my ass, feeling my ass cheeks squeeze around his cock, as I hung onto the bed post for dear life, moaning and whimpering until he slowed down and paused.

He reached over to his desk and pulled out our favorite sex toy – his black flashlight – and slid it into my pussy. It felt good to feel the cold plastic sliding inside of me, pulling it in and out, and then he pushed it enough to where it would stay in place.

“Hold onto the tip of the flashlight for me, I don’t want it sliding out,” he said. As he fucked me from behind, I pushed the flashlight into me while I hung on to the headboard, feeling full as he fucked my ass into oblivion, and the orgasm gradually overtook me, my ass cheeks convulsing even more as I screamed through my ass orgasm.

“I’m going to cum!” he breathlessly said. He pulled out of my ass and shot cum all over my back, feeling the sticky white cum drip hot drops slide into my ass crack. After wiping me down, we both collapsed on the bed, exhausted from our interesting ass fuck.

Now I know what it feels to have two entrances and no exits, all at the same time…

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought this would be interesting to try. No willing partners so far though, and it's something that both parties have to be into for it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, it's great...now go out there and get some!!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!