Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sexcapade Files #16: The Peppermint Mishap

Have you ever had a sex experience where you felt “minty fresh” at the end? After this tale, you would never be able to watch a Listerine or Scope commercial the same way…

One Friday evening, I was planning on driving home to see my parents for the weekend, and I was watching TV with Eric at our apartment, when I had a splitting headache. I was lying on the couch, shutting my eyes, and contemplating whether I would drive home that night, with every last living brain cell not completely occupied with this splitting headache I was suffering from. I had asked Eric to grab some Tylenol and some peppermint oil from the bathroom cabinet (Tylenol for me to swallow, and peppermint oil to rub on my head, I was such a hippie). After I swallowed the pills, I opened the canister of peppermint oil, and tipped it over onto my head, not realizing that quite a bit of the oil spilled on my face, and had gotten into my eyes!

My eyes felt as if they were on fire! Forgetting that I even had a headache for the time being, I was running around, trying to find water, walking around with my eyes closed, feeling the pain of the peppermint’s cold sensation in my eyes, walking around in agony trying to get to the bathroom sink to douse my eyes, screaming in pain. I found myself in front of the bathroom sink, running cup after cup of water over my eyes for minutes on end until my eyes were not feeling as minty fresh and cold.

Eric had felt bad about this experience, so he had decided to lay me down onto the bed and said that he was going to run up a bubble bath for me. As I was on the bed, I could hear him clattering in the bathroom, rummaging for bath bubbles, running the water in the tub, and about fifteen minutes later, I felt his hands around me, leading me to the bathtub, pulling off my clothes, and placing me into the tub, surrounded by bubbles. Minutes later, I felt him sit behind me, and he held me in his arms, his hands rubbing my head, as I was feeling very relaxed.

Pretty soon, I was beginning to feel cold, as if a breeze was blowing through the bathtub.

“Does it feel cold in here?” I asked Eric.

“No, it’s pretty warm to me,” he said.

“Then why am I shivering?” I asked him. “What did you use for this bubble bath?”

“I found that large bottle with blue gel in the cabinet where you put all of your bath supplies,” he said.

“Oh no, that’s peppermint bubble bath! No wonder it’s getting so cold in here,” I said. Of course, I wanted to fight it out, shivering as I was, to take the minty coldness in that tub, but a few minutes later, I was shivering more than ever. Eric held me closer to keep me warm.

“By the way, how much of that bath gel did you use?” I asked.

“Almost all of the bottle,” he said.

“What?!” I exclaimed. By now, my teeth were chattering, and I felt as if the temperature dropped down to below zero. I jumped out of the shower and ran naked to the bed, and buried myself in three blankets, trying to keep myself warm. I felt the chill of air, my whole body covered in mint, feeling like a giant Altoid mint.

Soon, Eric’s hands dug to find me underneath the blankets, and he held me in his arms, naked as he was, feeling his chest press against my breasts, and his cock getting larger in between my legs…

“Maybe I should try warming you up another way,” he said. His fingers found my pussy, as he stuck two fingers inside of me, teasing my g-spot, feeling myself get wetter as he played around inside of me, and I heard myself moan. Feeling his fingers wet from that pussy play, he rubbed his fingers on my swollen clit, rubbing it back and forth, in a circular motion, as his mouth found my breast, sucking the nipple, and biting it with his mouth. He then took his engorged cock, slid it against my wet pussy, and began to thrust.

I lay on my back, hanging onto his legs for dear life, as we fucked underneath three blankets, feeling his cock thrust inside of me, my arms around his back as he shoved himself into me, going from soft strokes to hard strokes then back to soft strokes, thrusting himself into me more and more, feeling the minty feeling of a peppermint sex session fade away as he thrust himself more and more, the minty feeling in my pussy and his dick thrusting away gave me a climax that I had never felt before – the feeling of a winter wind chill climax.

Soon, he was reaching his peak, and he came inside of me, both of us panting away the coldness, the pain, and our after-sex glow.

“I’m so sorry for putting the whole bottle in the bathtub, V,” he apologized. “I didn’t know that that was peppermint bath bubbles.”

”It’s okay, at least my headache’s gone and I’m feeling a lot better,” I said.

“I wonder what made your headache go away, the peppermint or the sex?” he mused.

“I have no idea, but this night would definitely be an interesting sex story,” I laughed.

And as I slowly fell asleep from that peppermint sex fiasco, I realized that this would be something I can laugh about in time, indeed…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!