Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sexcapade Files #28: The Illicit Office Affair

There's sexual tension flying through the air where I work, so thick that you can cut it with a knife. I may end up in such a dangerous scandal, it's so dangerous that it could cost a lot of relationships, which is making me hesitate how to proceed in this matter. It's so hard to ignore this sexual heat, it's overpowering and overwhelming that even though I'm not at work, I'm still thinking about wanting his deft tongue run circles over my pulsing clit while I lie naked on top of the conference room.

This sexual fire started a few weeks ago for this person I work for. Somehow, we had started the discussion about sex and wanting to start an adult site, and he admitted to me that he had a BBW fetish - well, me being a thick girl, I couldn't ignore that. We ventured onto topics of my admitting that I had a sex talk show on internet radio ("Red Room" on RAW973.com from 10 pm - 1 am EST). From then on, he and I opened Pandora's Box of Sexual Secrets Past and reveled in telling each other our sexual conquests.

Recently, he had admitted to me that he became sexually attracted to me.
Just hearing him tell me how much he wants to taste my pussy juice in his mouth while I squirt, hearing him tell me that me being near him drives him crazy with sexual desire, that if I had told him at that moment I wanted him to lick my pussy, he wouldn't be able to resist. Hearing him tell me that he wanted me to cum all over his hands while he thrust 3 fingers into my pulsing pussy until I came shouting made my pants wet all day. Being in close proximity of him, having him smell my armpits, teasing him with toilet paper napkins with my cum on it, his mouth tasting my fingertips - all made me mad with desire. I really wanted him to get down on his hands and knees, pull down my pants, and eat me out over and over again, until I came so loudly that the whole neighborhood heard me come.

The only problem is, he's my boss, and he's almost my dad's age, which makes me wanting to fuck a father-figure. The more dangerous part is the fact that his common-law wife is also my boss, and she signs my checks. Which makes the story even more interesting.

It's a very complicated predicament. Two people, who obviously only want sex and are so hot for each other that they both make each other sweat if they're in the same room, obviously don't want to hurt the completely oblivious party, who for one, is basically the head boss (for me, anyway), and two, his "wife". We know that this is both cheating, but then, can I blame him for wanting to look elsewhere if his "wife" isn't experimental enough for him between the sheets? And can you blame me for being intrigued in such a scandalous situation, the excitement and the rush of holding a completely sexually charged relationship in the workplace without giving it away to the unsuspecting party?

I am completely stuck as what to do. Surely, I have thought it through as to how dangerous this sexcapade may be. However, knowing that even we do get caught, it wouldn't hurt me as much as it would hurt him, but then again, I'm only in this for myself and my conquests. If it ends up that I get fired, I can always find another job, since this is only my day job and not my career. I know how morally wrong this is, but at this point in my sexual career, is it my fault that the woman isn't keeping her man interested in the sack that he has to look elsewhere?

I'm excited and a bit nervous as to how things are going to be on Monday, since he and I will be out at a convention for the day. I wonder where things will lead, now that he and I are out in the open on this subject...will it lead further? Will he finally put me out of my sexual misery by being my sex slave? (How much of a turn on that is, your boss as your "sex slave"...)

I can't stop thinking about him. I'm constantly rubbing my clit raw just from what he told me yesterday.

For anyone reading this, please send me some advice. What would you do in this situation?

4 comments:

  1. having been in this situation myself, i say go for it. it will just keep going on and on if you dont. work out exactly where you want it to go so you know when to stop. it will be worth it.. trust me

    ReplyDelete
  2. just do it! work out exactly what you want to get out of it and go for it i say. as long as you know where it will end. having been in this situation myself i can say the older man/ boss is so hot. if you can keep a secret and know it's just about sex then go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So,come on-do tell!! What happened?
    I hope you went for it,for me that situation would of been impossible to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be posting an update on that situation tomorrow...stay tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!