Sunday, June 13, 2010

"The Red Room" Debut is a SUCCESS!!

Tonight was definitely magical in that studio, debuting the first show for "The Red Room". There was something magically vibing in that studio between myself and Nage, where we were feeding energy off each other. I'm so excited to get started on next week's show!

Funny thing about how today's show started was the fact that we still needed to record vocals for the opening intro of the show (for any listeners on the show tonight, you know what I'm talking about! ;-)) I'm was in the recording booth recording the low sexy voice, when Nage, our engineer Greg, and another of our music pals at the studio had asked me to add in moans into our intro, which they presented to me as a challenge: they had told me that I had to beat a certain sample of a girl moaning. Of course I was up for it!! I, Veronica, was not going to go down without a fight! So, in I went into the recording booth, and recorded 3 tones of moaning, just like it sounds like a bunch of girls having an orgy. It was hot!!

The funniest part about this was some other guys came into the engineer booth after I recorded the tracks, and they were listening to Greg mixing the tracks, and as they were listening, they were getting a bit turned on, and then asked me some information about this week's show. While I was with Greg working on the track, I could hear the guys talking in the background about their own sexual fetishes! I could tell that they were really turned on. Unfortunately, they couldn't come and listen in during the broadcast, but they had mentioned wanting to listen in after their sessions were up. Minutes after we wrapped it up for the night, we see all the guys rushing in to see if they could catch the last part of the show!! LOL Well, they always have next week!! :-)

The show itself was a lot of fun. Nage and I really hit it off with the broadcasting chemistry since we have very strong personalities, it really makes the show very interesting, to keep people entertained and on their toes, since he and I are so unpredictable. The best part of all, is that Rachel really held it together as a neutral party that everything was definitely in perfect balance. It really was a no-bars held show, everything was uncensored and out in the open, with some really interesting callers, strange sexual tangents and hilarious moments...and to answer anyone's question about me deep throating a mic stand, IT DID HAPPEN!!! You can ask Nage to vouch for me, it really happened! LOL

Anyway, this is just a little summary of what happened tonight during the show and my thoughts about what happened...but I feel that the show was a complete success, it just felt so right, the way it was informative, entertaining and completely uncensored that I feel that this show will be a major hit!!

So for everyone who listened to night, please send me your feedback and comments about our show!! We would love to know that people are listening and showing their support!! And for any of you who missed it...TSK TSK TSK...you really missed out...:-)

So be there for next week's show - "Reborn Virgins"!!! Listen in, call in to talk with us live, send us comments...we'd really appreciate it!!

Good night and happy sexing!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!