Sunday, September 27, 2009

UPDATE: Veronica Urbana is still here!!

To my very loyal fans:

I’m so very sorry that I haven’t been updating this page for the past few months. My life took a personal hit as I became a bit withdrawn from life and trying ways to figure out what to do with my life. I guess you can say life definitely overtook what I needed to do and what I wanted to do with my life, and of course the big blow-off from Chris took a huge chunk out of my self-esteem. I didn’t feel sexy or appreciated, I was exhausted and depressed and for some reason, didn’t want to be considered just a sex object, but more of a human being. However…

I will have to admit that I, Veronica Urbana has met someone. Not that he’s my boyfriend, but it’s someone that I really like and have been spending time with. Veronica Urbana may be headed towards something she hasn’t been into in a while…a relationship.

Not to disappoint my loyal fans (and for every man or woman who wants to taste my juicy ass and pound me with either a lengthy dildo or their 16-inch cock), but I need something more than being a piece of meat. I’m starting to want to settle down and find someone who won’t just leave me after a night of endless passion and then go forward into those lonely nights. I want someone who will still be there after the sex is over and hold me, and tell me that everything’s going to be alright.

I know that my stories have been very nil the past few months, but I have a few stories to share, so the stories will be back within the next few weeks, I promise! If not, you can bombard my inbox at sex.confessions69@gmail.com pleading for more stories…just as long as they’re not loaded with typos or ghetto IM talk, or ask me to meet you at a hotel room to suck your dick then get pounded by your lame-ass, then the stories may have to wait…:-)

So get ready, because Veronica is BACK and better than ever!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back and I'm glad things are looking up for you. As I know myself, some sort of mix between being with someone and being able to have a variety of sexual adventures, seems to be ideal. Good luck anyway and hopefully, if you feel like it, you will let us in on some of your new experiences.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sexentric,

    After not updating this page for a while, it's amazing how much people like you have been loyal and reading this blog! I thank you and everyone of you that kept on visiting the page even when I wasn't in the right sexual element to keep writing, it means so much to me!

    I will be adding a few more sexual adventures soon, and thank you for reading!

    -V

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!