Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FuBu Game-Playing

I’m so sorry that I haven’t been able to update the blog the past week, I have been pretty busy with work and kind of ticked off with the whole “dating”/fubu game that I haven’t been able to finish my “Sensual Touch” sexcapade, and it had kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully my readers haven’t been wondering as to where I’ve been lately.

So yes, I went out on a date with someone who I thought wasn’t an asshole, had a good vibe with on the first date, had a second date with the person, fooled around…and then I sense him playing games. You know, like leaving voicemails in the middle of the day, saying he’ll call later, and then you try to call him back and he never answers the phone, or he leaves his IM on, but he never responds back…and that type of thing ticks me off. I am the type of person that doesn’t play games, and for someone to lie and say that he doesn’t do that is quite a strike against his character. It’s too bad, since he had potential to be a steady sex partner, but if he’s reading this and he thinks I’m wrong, then he’ll have to go and explain himself to prove me wrong, but I’ve gone ahead and deleted him off my phone. It’s such a shame…tsk tsk tsk

Then again, being in the current situation I’m in, I end up thinking about what I did wrong. Did I do something wrong on the technique? Did I say something to tick him off? What did I do? Things like just make me feel very insecure and very unsexy…and I would prefer for someone to be a man enough to tell me honestly what went wrong rather than being a pussy and playing games. I DO NOT like game playing, it is the shittiest thing to do, PERIOD.

So here I am, trying to find another person to fuck who isn’t your typical “I love your tits, I wanna fuck you, do you do webcam?” bullshitter that you find off the street. Men need to realize that women will NOT go for that bullshit. It’s like being hit on at a club, you don’t feel attractive when men say that, you feel like a piece of meat instead. Yes, everyone wants a piece of ass, but if you’re going be treated like a carcass rather than a woman, then forget about it. I’m a woman with feelings, and you’re gonna have to wine us, dine us, and treat us right before we put out some ass. That’s how it works, boys, so learn how to do it the right way rather than shelling out some stupid pickup lines that you learned from a slam book from elementary school.

There need to be more interesting, intelligent men out there who aren’t assholes to take me in…no more assholes, please!! If you play games, it’s time to toss you out the window, bro…

2 comments:

  1. umm i am not an asshole
    silver90063@yahoo.com for myspace

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jonny - I will take your word for it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? Leave them here!